I HATE biter biscuits!!! They are so messy. James Hyer likes Baby Mum Mums - they are basically the same as biter biscuits but not nearly as messy. They are kind of like rice cakes. They always stick to James Hyer's hands and arms.
Hey Shea!!! Thank you so much for writing on my blog - that was so nice of you to speak up!!! Yes, I remember you and can't wait to pass on the Greenwood-connection to McLean!! I've loved the delta connections I've made through Suzanne's blog!! And I will love catching up with your sweet family, too! Thanks for the sweet thoughts on Fairhope and Alabama life!! :) We know we'll love it!! Thanks again for commenting! I love to hear from readers!! :)
Jim and I have been married for 7 years. We had Ann Rogers in September of 07. She is such a joy and blessing to us.
I teach 1st Grade and Jim is coaching high school football.
We love spending time with family and our wonderful friends.
4 comments:
I HATE biter biscuits!!! They are so messy. James Hyer likes Baby Mum Mums - they are basically the same as biter biscuits but not nearly as messy. They are kind of like rice cakes. They always stick to James Hyer's hands and arms.
she is so beautiful.... i started my blog back... nothing special but i thought i would tell you!
Can't wait for Caroline to get some teeth so we can enjoy these fun new foods!!
Hey Shea!!! Thank you so much for writing on my blog - that was so nice of you to speak up!!! Yes, I remember you and can't wait to pass on the Greenwood-connection to McLean!! I've loved the delta connections I've made through Suzanne's blog!! And I will love catching up with your sweet family, too! Thanks for the sweet thoughts on Fairhope and Alabama life!! :) We know we'll love it!! Thanks again for commenting! I love to hear from readers!! :)
Post a Comment