Ann Rogers LOVES the grocery store that we discovered the race car shopping carts. She is so happy in them and lets me get my shopping done without a hassle. I know it won't be that way forever, but for now I am really enjoying our shopping trips! She is such a joy! I also had to include a picture of the squirrel on our back deck on Saturday. I have never seen one out there before. I guess when we had Caddy she chased them all away. All of you old friends of mine know my history with squirrels so I didn't get near this thing. :-) I took the picture through the window!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO funny about the squirrel. Shelbi and I were just laughing about that the other day at the park when the boys were chasing a squirrel! HA HA Ann Rogers is just too cute! Is she walking yet?? James Hyer is still not even thinking about it!
Em
I just giggled out loud thinking about your epispode with the flying squirrel in the circle while we were at school! Yea, you may want to steer clear of them!! T.
Post a Comment