We love Birthday parties these days because AR is really starting to enjoy being around other kids. She usually cries when we have to leave something like this. On a different note, even though you can't tell in any of these pictures,...WE ARE FINALLY WALKING! I knew it would be in her on time. She is loving her new freedom! I will try to catch her in action soon.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Brrr....It Was Really Cold!
Ann Rogers and I headed to a birthday party Saturday morning for Rose and Layton. It was freezing when we first got there, but warmed up a little before we left. The kids didn't seem to mind and we all had a good time! They all looked adorable bundled up in their winter clothes. Can you tell that I went to Children's Place and bought an entire outfit from head to toe! :-) I had not bought AR many warm winter clothes yet.
AR is just being her normal silly self.
Please check out the tongue!
Rose (birthday girl), Mary Malloy, and Addison. AR would not cooperate with the picture.
AR hugging her friend Catherine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment