I have a ton of pictures on my camera that I just downloaded. These are all from different days and nothing really important. I just thought I would share a few photos of the little girl. She is 15 months old this week! She is getting more fun each day and makes us laugh all the time. She can say "mama, dada, side (outside), ball, and a couple of other words. She loves to say "Shhhh" and stick her finger on her nose instead of her mouth. Her Papaw taught her to say how old she is...she sticks that finger up so fast when you ask her. It is so cute! She has also started pointing to her bed a night. She is not wanting me to read her a book. She points to her bed to get in it. So much for our bonding time. What a little stinker!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've got to get AR and Charlie together soon, they are getting to be at a good age to play with each other.
AR is too cute!!! Call me when you get home - we can watch the babies toddle around together. Em
Post a Comment