Sunday, January 11, 2009

A different kind of tag

My friend Tracie tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I am just now sitting down to do it. Sorry Tracie. :-)

I like this tag because it is simple and you do not have to answer a lot of questions.
Here is what you do:
Go to your photos saved on your computer. Click on the 4th album and then choose the 4th picture as is and describe it. No editing!

This is a picture of sweet Ann Rogers of course. It was taken at home just because I wanted to dress her up in her new dress. It was right before I had to go back to work. :-(
She was almost 8 weeks old. It is so sad to me that I've already forgotten how little she was. She getting so big and very sassy! :-)


Now I tag:
Emily
Haley
Jennifer
Lindsey

No comments: