Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17 months old

I meant to blog last week, but just didn't get around to it. AR was 17 months on the 12th. Time is just going by way too fast. She is a little devil and angel all rolled into one. I don't know how something so sweet can pitch such a fit sometimes! :-) However, she is truly the joy of our life and amazes us each day with new tricks and words. She loves to "knock knock" on doors if they are closed and run to her high chair and say "eat eat" We have a little pig on our hands. :-)
These pictures below are from last Friday night. We stayed in and let her run around in her diaper. (Another one of her favorite activities.)

You must hang up the phone before you can brush your teeth!
I think she really just likes the way toothpaste taste.

It looks like she is concentrating so hard on those back teeth.


3 comments:

Lauren J. said...

How cute! William loves to run around in his diaper too! They are only babies for a little while! Have a great day!

Andrew, Shelbi, Drew & Macy said...

Macy loves to brush her teeth too!! I told someone the other day that I thought she might be a dentist one day - she begs constantly to brush! Ha.

Robyn Jones Clark said...

love your curtain... :) so cute!