Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life lately...

Here is just a short list of why I have not blogged lately:
*2 month long ear infection (AR)
*3 doctors visits (AR)
*3 different rounds of antibiotics (AR)
*1 MRI for a stress fracture (me)
*2 negative test for the flu (me and AR)
*1 antibiotic and cough medicine for the crud (me)
*16 days and counting in ICU following pancreas surgery (Jim's Dad)
*2 ribs I think I have broken while coughing this week....kidding!!! :-)
* 1 broken garage door (seems minor...but it was annoying!)

The past month has been absolutely INSANE!!! However, we are very blessed and know things could be worse. AR seems to finally be on the mend and I just pray she doesn't get something new anytime soon. Jim's Dad is finally making good progress. He is such a fighter and has been well taken care of by his doctors. We are so ready for him to be in a regular room so we can visit whenever we want. AR misses her Paw Paw very much.
My foot has seems to have healed for now on it's own. I was suppose to make it back to the doctor for a walking boot, but I just have not had time to get there this week. I am hoping that I can just ignore the doctor's advice for now and skip the boot. It hasn't hurt for over a week now. Let's just hope I don't end up in a cast next month b/c I am stubborn!!! :-)

Needless to say, I have not had much time to take pictures, much less blog. I do have a few new ones to add and I will try to get them up soon. I don't way to have a huge gap in our memories.

We truly appreciate our family and friends at times like these! My parents came and got AR for a few days during the midst of all this and it was such a HUGE help. We also appreciate our friends who have prayed for Jim's Dad lately. Thank you and keep them coming! We are truly blessed with the best family and friends.

I promise pictures will come soon....if anyone is even still reading anymore!!! :-)

No comments: