I had always hoped that AR's first football game would be an Ole Miss game. However, Ole Miss is almost a 4hr trip and Auburn is a 1 1/2 hr. trip. So her Daddy won this battle and we went to AU homecoming. :-)
Uncle Bob and our friends Casey and Addison rode with us. Even though I am a Rebel through and through... I will admit that AR made a darn cute AU cheerleader! It was a beautiful day and AR enjoyed every minute of it. I think she enjoyed the food the most. Hotdog, cookie, chips, and frozen lemonade!!! I also "had" to buy $6 worth of beads. Football games are expensive! :-) We had a fun family day and I am sure there are many more days like this in our future. She will not make an Ole Miss football game this year, but next year she will be in red and blue! Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
she looks just like you shea.... i mean exactly what i remember your baby pics looking like... i see jim too.. but i see you when i look at her pics.. she should be proud!
Hey Shea! Thanks for your funny comment on my blog!! And actually...I may have met you...or I may be CRAZY (which is quite possible)...but do you know Amanda Makamson (sp?)? I went home to the Delta once with her and met a girl at her Mom's house named Shea who knew my friend Angela Reed. Would that have been you? Thanks again for commenting and for a new fun blog to read =)
Post a Comment