Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Duper Bowl

I heard the NFL says you have to pay them if use the term SB. So I will call it the Super Duper Bowl. :-)  
Our good friends The Sellers had everyone over for the big game. Ashley grew up right outside New Orleans so she is a true Saints fan. It was so fun watching it with someone who was very fired up and the Saints winning was awesome.The food and decorations were fabulous. They even let everyone bring their kids. It was organized chaos and sooo much fun. I didn't get many pics of the adults, but some cute ones of the kids. I did get sweet Whitney in a picture. I LOVE the one where she is entertaining the kids! AR enjoyed playing with old and new friends. I think she kind of has a boyfriend now named Charlie. They were smitten with each other. AR gave him a goodbye kiss and he then asked if he could walk us to our car! Precious!!!  AR also enjoyed playing a new friend named Sophie.
She is so sweet and they had a good time together.
THANK YOU Brandon and Ashley for having us over!!!


No comments: