AR and I headed to the country club for the 1st time of the season. We are very thankful that we have that pool as option. Thanks to my mother-in-law! We got there early in order to grab some chairs near the baby pool. Great plan, except AR

On Sunday, AR and I hit the backyard for some pool and sand table fun. I am happy to report that the pool I bought last year held up quiet well. We blew up again with no problem, so we are set for the summer. Now this water, she loved!!! Not scared at all and wanted to swim like a fish...go figure!
Nannee and Granddady gave AR the sand table. I am sure the fun of being new will wear off, but right now she LOVES it! We finished the day off with a visit to the park and blue ice cream! That is a post by itself coming soon. I had an absolute blast with her this weekend. I hope that we will become the best friends that my mom and I are now. I think we are well on way! 






No comments:
Post a Comment