Thursday, August 12, 2010

Auburn Kick Off Party...YUCK!

It is no secret that we are a house divided! I LOVE Ole Miss and Jim LOVES Auburn. However, we live in AL so it is much easier to go to Auburn functions. I will go, but that doesn't mean I am happy about it! Also if AR is going to go to Auburn function, she is going to be in CUTE Auburn clothes. I refuse to wear Auburn colors! At the end of July we went to the Greater Birmingham Auburn Kick Off Party.



Jim, AR, Charlie, and Sammy

AR and Charlie are together a lot during football season. Sammy loves AU football just as much as Jim. They are not fun to be around sometimes! :-)




AR's friend Claire was there too. Claire was brave and had her picture made with Aubie. AR was a little scared terrified of Aubie. We had to leave early b/c she never quiet recovered. I told her to go to Ole Miss. We don't have a mascot!

No comments: