Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little Snow

After many busted forecasts, we finally got some snow this week! However...it was not much and it was pure snow with no ice. The roads were fine and that meant we would not be out of school! Boo! AR was so sad when she woke up and found out we had to go to school that day. Thankfully my school was delayed two hours, so we played it in for a few minutes before we had to leave. Jim's school didn't have a delay so he missed out on all of the snow. I LOVE SNOW, but can't figure out why I can't catch a big snow. My parents got 4" of snow in MS. No fair! Sigh...maybe one day. If it is not going to snow anymore, then I say...bring on Spring!





She was crying b/c the grass showed when she did her snow angel. She asked me to make more snow. I told her God made the snow. So she then asked God to bring ber more snow. Poor baby!


She looks like a big girl here to me. :-( 
She was on a mission with that ponytail swishing!


Don't eat the yellow snow AR! :-)

No comments: