Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break

Since Jim is coaching baseball this year, we couldn't go anywhere for Spring Break. Fine by me! AR and I went to MS on Sunday and Jim joined us later in the week after baseball was done. I am still pretty sure I couldn't live in the Delta, but it sure is WONDERFUL to spend a week there...family, friends, and relaxation! It doesn't hurt that I have LOTS of help with AR too. :-)


AR and her friend Millie playing dress up.


She is NO trouble posing...none at all.  


Coloring with Matthew Ryan


We spent a day Chuck E Cheese...exhausting!



Wade and Perry and one of Wade's friends.


Hiding under the table from Chuck E Cheese...she HATES him!


Ice Cream makes all of her fears go away



Perry with all of his tickets


My Dad couldn't sit out any longer...he had join in on skee ball with Perry!

No comments: