My cousin Chris decided to plan a beach trip this year for the family. In early July we headed to Destin for 5 days. We rented a 5 bedroom house across from the beach. There were 15 adults and 9 kids in that one house! It was wild and loud, BUT so much fun! I am hoping we can make this an annual trip.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Marscalco Family Beach Trip
I've grown up with a HUGE Italian family on my Mom's side. People who don't have big families probably think we are crazy. I love them all and love every minute spent with them. They will make you laugh until you cry or pee in your pants! :-)
My cousin Chris decided to plan a beach trip this year for the family. In early July we headed to Destin for 5 days. We rented a 5 bedroom house across from the beach. There were 15 adults and 9 kids in that one house! It was wild and loud, BUT so much fun! I am hoping we can make this an annual trip.
My cousin Chris decided to plan a beach trip this year for the family. In early July we headed to Destin for 5 days. We rented a 5 bedroom house across from the beach. There were 15 adults and 9 kids in that one house! It was wild and loud, BUT so much fun! I am hoping we can make this an annual trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment