I was also very proud of AR. She is usually scared of most things, especially big animals. There were horses there for the kids to ride. I was SHOCKED when she asked to ride one. I think the cow girl outfit had something to do with it. :-)
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Trunk or Treat
AR and I went to a Trunk or Treat at The Kerr's church. My friends Tia and Sara K. teach pre-school at the same church and they were there with Emma, Whit, and Colton. We were so happy to spend time with all of them at Trunk or Treat. It was very fun night.
I was also very proud of AR. She is usually scared of most things, especially big animals. There were horses there for the kids to ride. I was SHOCKED when she asked to ride one. I think the cow girl outfit had something to do with it. :-)
I was also very proud of AR. She is usually scared of most things, especially big animals. There were horses there for the kids to ride. I was SHOCKED when she asked to ride one. I think the cow girl outfit had something to do with it. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment