Friday, December 23, 2011

GHK's Christmas Program

It is very hard some days to be a working Mom and miss out on some of the small things at AR's school. Thanksgiving lunch, ballet class, and etc...I feel guilty, but I know she has fun and is not the only child who doesn't have a parent at everything. When I saw the note about the Christmas program, I knew I had to be there for that. It was the day before Christmas break which is a crazy time to have a sub, but I am so glad I took off. The program was precious! AR is not shy and has no trouble performing. :-) The kids were all adorable and we had a small reception afterwards! I am very thankful for a principal who understands the importance of family and let me take off. It was a wonderful day!








No comments: