Saturday, May 19, 2012

One of my proudest moments so far in life

Let it be known that I am not and was not ever a dancer. Shocker! I did take the obligatory ballet and tap when I was little but quit and played sports the rest of my time in school. I just assumed AR would be a sports girl too. Especially since her Daddy is a coach. She still might play sports, but her performance at her ballet recital kind of makes me think she is going to be a dancer!
AR gets nervous easily and is shy at first in new situations. I worried about her being able to get on stage in front of an audience and perform. She blew me away at the recital. She was smiling, confident and did an amazing job. She was front and center in her number which made me think the teacher felt comfortable with her ability. This is my blog, I can brag right? :-)  I was so proud of  her that day and I know that ballet is definitely something we are going to stick with for a while!

























No comments: