Ann Rogers had one of boyfriends over for dinner. Charlie's parents are Sammy and Lindsey. Sammy and Jim went to highschool and to Auburn together and Lindsey and I were at Ole Miss at the same time. Both boys were smart and married wonderful Ole Miss girls. :-)
Anyway...Charlie is about to turn 1 and is the cutest thing ever. Such a big boy. AR really loved having him over. She was squealing all night.
Lindsey and I kept saying how much our dinner dates have changed in a year. It was just the adults and now it is a wild time chasing babies! We had a great time.
Anyway...Charlie is about to turn 1 and is the cutest thing ever. Such a big boy. AR really loved having him over. She was squealing all night.
Lindsey and I kept saying how much our dinner dates have changed in a year. It was just the adults and now it is a wild time chasing babies! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment