Ann Rogers and I went to see my family in MS this past weekend. I was homesick! It rained almost the entire time and she has a terrible cough, so we were not able to see any of our friends. I didn't want to make them sick. She sounds horrible, but thankfully doesn't feel bad. AR did get to play with her cousins. It is ok to make them sick. ha ha. :-) We missed Daddy, but I think he had a good time with the guys!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pics. Your're right - there is no place like home. Please move home soon!!!!!! AR and JH need to be friends and eventually date each other and get married one day so we can be in-laws!!! HA
I need to see ya'll. She is soooo precious!!
shea~
i'm glad you found my blog! now i've got to add you to mine!
a.r. was born on my 30th birthday. your mom and i talked about that the last time i saw her.
hope everything is going well with you! it was so good to hear from you!
oh - and i've got lots of stuff i'm going to be posting (hopefully) tonight! stay tuned!
suzanne
yay! i didn't know you had a blog.. i'm adding ot my list to read:) AR is so cute:)
Post a Comment