Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rain Rain, Go Away!

I think Ann Rogers is not happy with the weather today. It has been raining all day and I think it will for a while. She spent some time banging on the windows and messing with the blinds. I guess it was her way of telling us she really wanted to be outside.




3 comments:

The Gnemis said...

We are sick of all of this rain too! Ann Rogers is so cute! Is she pulling up and climbin gon everythign like James Hyer. I am dreadign him walking - he's growing way too fast!! :(

Andrew, Shelbi, Drew & Macy said...

Hey! I added you to my friends on my blog. Ann Rogers is precious. We have to get she and Macy together soon. Hope everything is going well with you!!! I keep in touch through your mom and Sheila.

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

She is so so so cute!!!