Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sink Bath

We've tried several times to give Ann Rogers her bath in the big bath tub, but she hates them. She spends the whole time trying to stand up on the side of the tub which makes me nervous. I pulled out the blue infant tub for the sink again and she was so HAPPY! There is not much room in there, but I going to let her stay until she can't fit anymore.





2 comments:

The Notos said...

You need to try the bathtub that I have, it is an inflatable duck by Munchkin at Target, it's like $9 or something. But you put it in the bathtub and fill the duck up with water and they sit in it and play. It's just a smaller space for them to be in and keeps them from crawling all around. Charlie loves his!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I 2nd that! Hudson LOVED his! It was perfect for that in between time!