Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to both moms in our life! We are very blessed!

The woman on the left: I could never put into a post what she means to me. She plays a major part in every aspect of my life. At 32 I still don't make many decisions without her. She is truly my best friend. If something good or bad happens she is who I want to share it with the most. I think Jim shakes his head sometimes at how much we talk! :-) I have entered her before in a mother of the year contest, but I have decided those would never do her justice. She would be mother, daughter, sister, grandmother, wife, mother in law, and friend of the year. She is amazing and I thank the Lord every day that he chose me to be her daughter! Happy Mother's Day Mom, We love you!
To the woman on the right: Since Jim doesn't blog, I will say it for him. She is amazing too. Her love for her family is evident.She always is taking of the "boys" at her house and does it very well. I know they would be lost without her.She has helped us so much taking care of AR. She will jump in and do anything we ask. She gives me great shopping sprees too! :-) We are so thankful we live close to her and get to spend many special times together. Happy Mother's Day and we love you!
Of course I can't blog without mentioning my joy too! This will be my 2nd Mother's Day and I can't remember what life was like before her. My heart is filled with so much love it might burst. She makes my day everyday and I thank the Lord he chose me to be her mother. I hope that I can be half of what my mom has been to me. I would give up everything to make this child happy and I can't wait to spend my life watching her grow up. She is pure joy and happiness to us.

2 comments:

The Kerr Family said...

So sweet! AR is precious and sassy in this picture.

Robyn Jones Clark said...

i whole heartedly agree :) you are a wonderful momma.. and you take after your most wonderful momma:) great blog!