Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here Comes Trouble!!!

AR is now 20 months old. I captured a few pictures to show examples of how our baby is now a full blown toddler. She is a mess and keeps us on our toes daily. She is Miss Prissy, but gosh I love her so much! :-)

This is result of Jim "watching" her while I cooked. He kept saying she was fine, but I knew it was way too quiet!
She now LOVES pizza. She calls it peesa and can spot it from a mile away.


AR has a shoe obsession. I mean she will not go barefooted ever. She wants shoes on at all times. Even with footed p.j.'s. Luckily I had a Velcro pair that would fit. She was so happy with the huge fashion disaster.



The curtains are now her favorite hiding it place. It cracks me up b/c she will go hide and giggles as soon as she does so we can find her right away. She thinks it is so funny to hide!

No comments: