3 years ago, we started a beach trip tradition with some dear friends of ours DJ and Stephanie. They live about an hour away so we don't see them often, but we love anytime we spend with them. They have twins Lilly and Harris that are a year older than AR. Last year their good friends Scott and Tate joined us. We are so glad they did, because we loved spending time with them too. We usually go to Orange Beach, but this year we branched out and went to PCB baby! :-) So I guess this year would be the 3rd beach trip but the 2nd annual beach trip with The Alexanders, The Crowders, and The Taylors. We are looking forward to many more trips! This is a picture overload, but this is my scrapbook so I can do that if I want. :-)
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment