Saturday, April 4, 2009

18 month check up

AR had her 18 month check up last week...actually her almost 19 month check up. I use to schedule them on time and right on the month, but I am slacking in her old age! :-)
She did GREAT this time. At her 15 month check up she cried the entire time. Even when they weighed and measure her. Not this time...she was in a SILLY mood. She insisted on putting her crocks back on with her diaper while we waited on Dr. Dudgeon. She also had to eat her pop tart. She somehow made it last the entire time we waited. She is showing you her pop tart in the 1st picture. We were blessed with a great report and I just so thankful for a healthy child! Dr. D did say we were going to have trouble on our hands later. Blonde hair, blue eyes and SASSY! I told him we already have trouble on our hands. :-)

Stats:
Length : 33 1/4 inches (90% percentile)
Weight : 25 lbs 3 oz (60% percentile)
Head: ??? I never pay attention to this for some reason.
Where in the world to AR get her length. Not from daddy and sure not from mommy!








No comments: