Monday, April 6, 2009

Baseball with Baby Andrew

Jim, AR, and I went to watch Homewood play Spain Park in baseball. Saturday's weather was beautiful and a great day to spend at a game. Whitney and Andrew came and met us since Bo was out of town. I think Jim is the only one who really watched the game. AR wanted to go up and down the stairs 100 times! She did help Whitney feed Andrew, it was very sweet.


She is calling her peeps to see if they want to meet us at the game. I was on the phone with Whitney and looked back to find AR on her phone. Don't worry...I was a red light.
I LOVE this picture. Daddy's little girl! I do hate that her bloomers were hiked up. They are supposed to be showing instead of this very short dress. :-)

I happened to capture the 2.5 seconds that she sat still to read a book.

Isn't this precious!?! He is cracking me up grabbing her head for a big ole smooch.


What a big helper!

Of course we have to sit in Andrew's stroller. We love anything that is not ours.

No comments: