Tuesday, April 28, 2009
AR's Favorite Place
Like most kids, AR LOVES the park. We have been spending a lot of time there in the afternoons. She just plays so hard and takes it all in. We do have a major fit when we have to get out of the swing or if we get there and the swing is taken. She is absolutely obsessed with the swing and will have no part of taking turns. I try to distract her and go the slides, it will work for a second and then is she shouting "wing, peez!!!" You will notice her crying in one picture below. I had to take it. This is when we arrived today and the swings were all occupied. I think it is hilarious! :-)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute. she looks just like james hyer when he throws a fit! :)
ireally love her curls... they are sooo cute! she's going to be a knockout when she gets bigger! you better watch all those boys!
Post a Comment