Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Jim...I hope you can see the same thing I do with Ann Rogers. She absolutely adores you! She follows you everywhere and always wants "my da-dee" There is no doubt it is because you are an amazing Dad. I appreciate all that you do more than you will ever know. I truly feel you go above and beyond your Daddy duties. She is a Daddy's girl and I wouldn't want any other way. I know I will get girl time later in life with her, so now is your time. Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day also to my Dad and Jim's Dad.

Daddy, I love you as much as AR loves Jim. I look forward to our daily conversations. I love sharing Ole Miss with you. I treasure our times we go to the games together and wouldn't want to watch with anyone else. I appreciate all you have done for me growing up and continue to do for me. You will do anything I ask you to do without thinking twice. You have taught me many valuable things in life and you have helped shape me into who I am today. You are such a giving and loving man. I thank God for choosing me to be your daughter. I love you!!!

Charles, Happy Father's Day to you too. We love you. We appreciate your love and support more than we can express. You have allowed Jim to follow his dream of becoming a coach and teacher. He could not be doing this without your help. I know he will make you proud for a long time. You welcomed me into the family from day one and I love the time we spend with y'all. I know you will always take my side on every argument! :-) Thank you for working so hard to provide for your family! You have given us many fun places to build our family memories. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: