Here are few pictures from our summer so far. As you can see, we've been outside a lot. She loves any form of playing in the water. I have a feeling I will have many more pictures of the exact same thing this summer. I am very thankful at times like this to be a teacher. It is a wonderful job to have with children.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Shea-
First of all, your daughter is beautiful! Absolutely precious!!
I wanted you to know how much your comments meant on my blog. I so appreciate your thoughts and insights. Things are getting better, and I really think once a final decision is made I will be able to move on knowing that we did what we had to do. If we could find a home for him that would just be the biggest blessing- I could absolutely live with that. So, far we have not found him one, but I am praying that something will come up. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to post. It was very encouraging and I so appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Nicole
Post a Comment