AR and I headed to MS for much anticipated "vacation". I love going home because it is so laid back and of course I have tons of help with her while I am there. We ended up staying almost 9 days!!! Sweet Jim missed us so much that he surprised us on Thursday. I was
originally going to head back on Sat., but since he came we stayed through the weekend. AR was really missing her Daddy! When he showed up she wouldn't have anything to do with anyone else. It was all about "my
da-
dee"
She also loved spending time with her cousins. She can say Wade clearly now and
calls Perry, "P". She follows them everywhere! You can see in the pictures below she discovered dirt. We went to watch Wade play baseball and AR hung out with the "big" kids in the dirt. Sometimes she is not much of a
girly girl, which is fine with me. :-)
1 comment:
She is so freaking cute. We need to see yall. Maybe next Monday?
Post a Comment