Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Nannee and Grandaddy came to town for a visit last weekend. We all loaded up and headed to the mall to meet Santa. We avoided the galleria and went to a different mall. I think it was the smart choice. We waited about 45 minutes to an hour at the most! She did great in line and I was thankful to have Nannee there to occupy her in line. She can tell anybody that she wants Santa to bring her a baby doll. However, she did not tell him when she met him. (I think we have it covered)  She was not her usual sassy self, but did not cry either. She sat so sweetly and got her picture taken. Then she asked for a cookie. The Santa line ran right beside the cookie store...who would do that??? She was such a big girl waiting and meeting him that she of course got a cookie!


No comments: