Tuesday, December 29, 2009

T3 Christmas Party

I left school early one day so I could make it to AR's Christmas party. It was at 2:45, don't they know some mothers acutally work! :-) I am glad I could make it. I enjoyed seeing AR with her friends. They ate tons of sugar and sang us two songs. Mrs. Kisha and Ms. Stacy said that AR was the loudest and most animated all week while their were practicing, but of course when I show up, she is all of the sudden shy! It was still really cute and I think I will stick to teaching 1st grade. Those little ones are a handful! (especially mine) AR moved from T2 to T3 about a month ago. We LOVED our T2 teachers, but have been just as pleased with T3 teachers. They are WONDERFUL!!!! AR has NEVER hesitated going to school. She is usally pushing me out of the door before I can tell her bye. I love knowing she is happy each day at school.



AR with Ms. Stacey


AR with Mrs. Kisha

No comments: