Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What am I going to do with her???

Two nights ago I was on the phone with my Mom while Ann Rogers was playing. Mom asked if she had a good day at school so I turned to talk to Ann Rogers.

Me: "Ann Rogers did you go to time out today?
AR: "Yos" (She says yes in some weird swedish accent. I think it is swedish)
Me: "AR...you DID go to time out...why?"

AR: as clear as can be..."pitching a fit"
I made a mistake and fell out laughing. No, I don't want her to think time out is funny, but her answer caught me so off gaurd. I asked her teachers, but they said she had not gone to time out the day before at school. I guess the time out she was thinking of was at home...AND she was exactly right. She has been pitching some monster fits lately. She keeps me on my toes! :-)

No comments: