Thursday, March 25, 2010

Catfish Dinner...Yuck!

I am just not crazy about fried catfish. Growing up in the delta should have made me love it but I just don't. However, Jim who grew up in Birmingham with no catfish buffets LOVES it. He even gets it from gas stations...double yuck! We went to eat the last night of spring break at a lovely catfish buffet. I will have to say if I have to eat it, I prefer Larry's Fish House. It is the best. We didn't get to go Larry's this time though. However, I will say this place had good,  great fried egg plant! AR thought the chicken tenders were tasty and of course...the soft serve ice cream. She screams for ice cream ALL THE TIME!!! I usuall wouldn't take my camera to a catfish place, but I had it and we were all there, so why not take pics? :-)



1 comment:

Jill Bertella said...

You always have such cute pics! Love Ann Rogers froggy dress!