Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Disney Live

I never seem to know when the fun stuff is coming to town. I forget sometimes that we live in a fairly big city. There are a few good concerts and shows that make a stop here. Luckily I found about Disney Live and tickets were still available. I called my friend Connie that I teach with and asked if she wanted to take her granddaughter. I am very glad we went.
AR LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! Kelsi-Beth was reserved and enjoyed the show from her seat. Ann Rogers NEVER stopped jumping...especially when Tigger told everyone to bounce with him. She didn't really like the Mickey ears and cotton candy combo. Wish I would known $10 sooner! She also got a light up ball on wand. Pure magic I tell you...highway robbery as well. It cost a small fortune. It was all worth it though. We had a great day...I enjoyed the time with my hyper active and free spirited 2 year old. I will be on the look out for something else fun coming to town!

1 comment:

The Meacham Family said...

Hey Shea- Ann Rodgers is getting so big!