Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

AR, Jim, and I decided to just head to MS for the week instead of planning a trip. I am kind of glad we did because the weather was cold and cloudy for most of the week. We enjoyed visiting family and taking it easy for a change. Jim and I did get away to Biloxi for a couple of nights. It was our delayed anniversary trip. We stayed at the Hard Rock. Good food, good times, but not good luck. :-) AR has enjoyed being in Greenwood without us. She has been to the park with her cousins and spent a lot of time at the beauty shop. It has been a wonderfully relaxing Spring Break. We will be sad when it is over. I love anytime we can spend with family.  

AR and her friend Millie Smith trying to blow bubbles
Jim in our hotel room. We didn't take any pics so I made him stand there for proof we went! :-)
She always manages to find the make up she is not suppose to have.
Such a pretty cheek color!

No comments: