Our friend Sammy, Lindsey, and Charlie came to cook out one Saturday night. Charlie and AR spend a lot of time together and love each other very much. She is always asking when Charlie is coming over. This time they didn have a little bit of a fuss. He was trying to take her slinky and she quickly put in him in his place. I think boys in her future better watch out! :-)
He wanted to push her...so precious!
The next day was Sunday and we spent the afternoon playing in the yard. She went back and forth from the swing and her playhouse.
After playing in the yard, I had to go up to get ready for a baby shower. Jim was gone, so I put AR in my bedroom with a movie. She was very quiet while I took a shower. I was really proud of her for not bothering me while was I getting ready. Until....she walked in and I saw why she was so quiet! I had to grab my camera to capture this priceless moment.

It was with a sharpie!!!
It was with a sharpie!!!
Then I told her he wasn't going to come off and I got this face...hilarious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment