I was kidnapped and taken to Auburn. I am kidding. (sort of)
Jim wanted to make Auburn's spring game a family affair. Since there is 0% chance of AU losing the game I decided to go. You see, those of you who know Jim, know that he is NOT nice when AU loses. Heck, he is even NOT nice when AU plays badly. I made a decision a few years ago to attend very few AU games with him. It makes for a happier marriage. :-)
The spring game was fun. Sammy and Charlie went with us. AR loves anything she does with Charlie. Well...except sharing. These two fight like brother and sister sometimes. We also met Stephanie, D.J. and the twins at Auburn and went back to their house to spend the night after the game. Beside the 85 degree heat, we had a very nice time!






No comments:
Post a Comment