My Mom and Dad bought AR a pink fishing pole for Easter. The bird bath was the only water Mom could find that morning. AR didn't know the difference...at first. You can see in the last picture that she decided to check it out and see if there were any fish in there.

The Easter Bunny made a stop in MS to see AR. He also came to see Jim. Isn't it funny how the Easter Bunny seems to forget Moms!
After we went through the Easter treats, we loaded up and headed to church. I am sure that it was a beautful service. I tried to focus, but AR was in no mood to sit still and be quiet. I let her walk with me down the aisle for communion. She kept wanting to go down the middle of the two lines and bypass everyone. I am sure the people sitting down enjoyed watching me re-direct her! Even though it was hard to focus, it wasn't hard to remember the meaning of Easter. Jesus has risen indeed!
Of course after church we had to take the traditional Easter pics. Kids don't like pictures very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment