The title of this post came from song in a really bad lifetime teen movie many years ago. Shannon Doherty was a main character and sang in band. Terrible movie, but some reason that song has always popped into my head!
Just wondering if anybody out there reads my little blog. It is ok if you don't...I am really doing this to keep as a scrapbook. However, I've seen other blogs ask whose reading. I always felt like a blog stalker but found out other people stalk too! :-)
So....if you are reading this leave a comment even if you are a friend of a friend of a friend. It is highly possible I am reading yours too! :-)
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I check it out regularly. The pics are really good. I appreciate the effort you put in so that I can keep up with The Crowders. Mostly AR, but I can tolerate stuff about you & Jim too, :)
Uncle C
you know i check in a lot! Love keeping up with the Crowders. Also andrew likes to see pictures of his girlfriend.
i'm reading!! :) i read it through google reader though a lot of times.
I am Chad Bube's wife, and I found your blog from the link on Whitney Kerr's. I know Chad and Jim were friends in high school, and we have all met before. I enjoy keeping up with you guys and showing Chad :-)
Post a Comment