Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Jim turned the big 33 on October 3rd! We are getting OLD! We invited some friends over to celebrate and watch football. If you don't know...our life revolves around football. At one point there were 10 kids running around. I LOVE when our kids can all be together.  You really can't tell from the pictures that it is Jim's birthday. I mostly took pictures of the kids. They are precious! :-)



Mary Charles is adorable!



Yummy cake from Publix...I mean yummy...I mean had to throw the rest out yesterday so we would stop eating it!


Lalah and AR enjoying the cake.


Sammy and Jim...I think their was a mix up at the hospital and they are really brothers or something. They are two peas in a pod!


Early Sunday morning on his actual birthday. Jim looks a little sleepy!


AR so excited that Daddy has presents to open.

No comments: