Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

I really wanted to make sure I had time to take AR to the pumpkin patch this year. We never made it to one last year. I thought a Sunday afternoon would be perfect since Jim is gone to football practice all day on Sundays. I somehow don't think Jim was too sad to miss the big event. We rode on a train to get the pumpkin patch which didn't excite AR. I am sure that is because she is not a boy. She did throw out a "chugga chugga choo choo" every now and then. We met The Kerrs at the train station and spent the afternoon with them. We went through a corn maze, jumped in a bouncy, and went on a hayride. AR didn't choose the great pumpkin I had in mind...she chose a tiny little thing that has actually spent the past few nights in her bed with her. 3 year olds are funny!


Sweet sweet Andrew!



So proud of her baby pumpkin!





I wish I could photoshop Jim into this picture.

No comments: