Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 9 months Ann Rogers

AR turned 9 months today! We happened to have her doctor's appointment today on the exact 9 month mark. She had two shots today and of course it broke our hearts. She fussed for a minute and has been playing ever since. She is getting to be a little Miss Piggy with her weight gain, but with length I think they measured her wrong. He kept asking who was tall in our family...no one at all! :-)

Weight: 19lbs 12oz (75% percentile)
Length: 29 inches (95% percentile)
Head: 45.7 cm (???)
She got her finger pricked and did not know what to do with the band-aid. When in doubt...it goes in the mouth.
I just wanted to show off her new big girl pj's from old navy. She loves them and her little belly usually sticks out.

1 comment:

Barkley said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I miss y'all. We need to get all the kiddos together soon! Love, Bark