Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am officially a dorky mom!

I am a dorky mom now and proud of it. :-) I got a van (Toyota Sienna) and I am soooo excited. Everyone has been making fun of me for wanting one. It is not new, but new enough and I have been wanting one forever. I knew I at least had to have a child to have one. :-) Have you checked out a van lately, they are nicer than I thought on the inside. Watch out for me and my new van on the road! Thanks Emily for introducing me to the life of a van!

5 comments:

The Notos said...

Wow! I had no idea you wanted one. I'm a little jealous actually. Sammy says no way on the van for us, he just doesn't know what he's missing!

Robyn Jones Clark said...

congrats on the purchase! rosy and i were talking about it at the ball park. haha... i guess i won't say anything until i finally have to make a decision like that... i'm not really a fan of them... but they are very very practical!!

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

You and Leeann have officially joined the mini van Mom club. Just joking. I wish that I would want one because they seem so easy. I can't wait to ride in it!

The Gnemis said...

I love it - now we have matching minis!!! I still say they are great and don't knock em til you try em!! HA

McCarra Family said...

I can't handle it!!!!! This makes me think of "Thelma"