Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Days!

Ann Rogers is only going to Mrs. Crystal part time this summer. The other days are filled with me keeping AR busy and entertained. She is so much fun right now and always on the go! Some days we stay in our PJ's a little longer than normal. These are the times I am very thankful to be a teacher. It is a blessing to spend this time with AR. Now remind me of this thankfulness August 4th when school starts. :-)

I wish you could see more of the cute yellow skirt nannee bought her.
Daddy's shoe provided 30 minutes of entertainment. I am still not sure what was so neat about it.
Can you tell AR is excited that she has the cell phone finally. She is use to hearing no and having it taken away.
Just being her sweet self at lunch with friends the other day.

3 comments:

The Gnemis said...

Too cute! I love her devilish grin with the cell phone! What is it with cell phone and remote controls???

The Crowders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Notos said...

HEy! we just cant seem to get together! Yall come over for dinner Tues. night if you can I will be cooking a roast all day.