Today is one of my dear friends birthday. Emily and I grew up together. In high school we always said we would get married, live next door to each other, and have kids together. Well...I messed up the part about living next door. I moved away. :-(
However, we did have babies close together. Her 2nd boy...precious James Hyer. He was supposed to be a week older than Ann Rogers, but he decided to come at 30 weeks! What a little miracle. He is moving right along and getting so big. It will be so fun to watch he and AR grow up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! Sorry I can't be there with you. We can have a drink when I come home. I miss you!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Shea! I love you too - when are you going to talk Jim into moving home???? HA
Post a Comment