Saturday, July 12, 2008

10 months old!

Ann Rogers is 10 months old today. How is it that pregnancy seems to last an eternity, but the growing up seems to last a minute!!! I am truly enjoying my time with her this summer. I have 3 weeks left before I go back to school. It will very hard to go back this time. Some days I was upset that I was not cut out to be stay at home. It is so hard. But lately, we have fallen into a little routine and had some special time together. She makes my heart melt and makes me feel so loved.
In honor of her 10 months of life I am doing a top ten list. :-)

10 things that Ann Rogers loves at the moment:
1. Waffles (She absolutely shoves every last bite in her mouth as fast as she can)
2. The little red car
3. shoes...not to wear, to eat...it is so gross
4. mandarin oranges
5. pulling up (she gets the biggest grin, like she just climbed a mountain)
6. her new car seat (she is so comfortable now)
7. Playhouse Disney (I know I know...no t.v. for babies...whatever!) sorry, she loves My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She dances and claps the whole time. I don't park her in front of it all day.
8. swinging (We went to swing at the park this morning and she screamed when I took her out)
9. spaghetti and ravioli (I guess that 1/4 Italian part is coming out)

10. crawling towards any cable, cord, or wire in site. She is learning the word NO! very quickly.


1 comment:

The Notos said...

Hey! We had so much fun too. We have your formula divider and I think Jim's sunglasses are in our mailbox? Have you decided about bunko?