Sunday, July 20, 2008
I finally got a new camera!
I am so very happy to have a new camera. It is taking just a little while to figure it out, but I love it! I am just posting a few pictures from our last trip to to MS.
She was being silly with her Nannee.

You can see she has been crying. Nannee was working and AR was so upset because she wanted to be with her. She is very attached to her when we go visit.
She would put the phone to her ear when we said "Hello." She only did it that night and will not do if for me on command.
We went swimming with Emily, James Hyer, and Matthew. Of course, I did not get any pictures of the babies together. I am hoping Emily did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did get a couple pics of JH and AR. I will post them so you can see. I will call you later in the week ot make plans for Saturday - I am looking forward to having "a night out" with you!!! :)
Post a Comment