Please say a prayer for her to heal quickly and the scar to disappear over time. They said it should. I just hate it is on her face. Also, please say a prayer for us and finding Caddy a good home. She has always been a very loving and sweet dog. I just think if we keep her, I would always be on edge. She needs a family with older kids or no kids. It breaks my heart, but I feel it is the right thing to do. We are so thankful AR is handling it well. She slept like a rock last night and woke up in the best mood. I will post some new and fun pictures soon. I just had to share this.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Warning: Heart breaking picture!
I probably should not post this, but I wanted you to see that Ann Rogers is a very brave girl. Long story short, AR was crawling in the kitchen yesterday and I didn't realize Caddy was eating. She crawled to her bowl before I could grab her. Caddy snapped and got her on the face. I panicked for a second and then calmed down and got her to Children's hospital. 7 stitches on her sweet little face. She did amazing and was very brave. The doctor assured us that it looks worse than it was. It looked awful when it happened.
Please say a prayer for her to heal quickly and the scar to disappear over time. They said it should. I just hate it is on her face. Also, please say a prayer for us and finding Caddy a good home. She has always been a very loving and sweet dog. I just think if we keep her, I would always be on edge. She needs a family with older kids or no kids. It breaks my heart, but I feel it is the right thing to do. We are so thankful AR is handling it well. She slept like a rock last night and woke up in the best mood. I will post some new and fun pictures soon. I just had to share this.

Please say a prayer for her to heal quickly and the scar to disappear over time. They said it should. I just hate it is on her face. Also, please say a prayer for us and finding Caddy a good home. She has always been a very loving and sweet dog. I just think if we keep her, I would always be on edge. She needs a family with older kids or no kids. It breaks my heart, but I feel it is the right thing to do. We are so thankful AR is handling it well. She slept like a rock last night and woke up in the best mood. I will post some new and fun pictures soon. I just had to share this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor baby! We love you AR.
Poor AR. Mira was bitten on her face by our dog Mojo about 6 months ago. Luckily we found him a home, but it was sad for us all. After all that, Mira isn't afraid of dogs. Hope you guys are doing well!
oh sweetie! i can't believe that! i'm glad she's ok and you didn't panic. i don't know what i would have done!
shea,
will keep ann Rogers in our prayers! the picture on the front page is amazing! she is beautiful.
court
We were so sorry to hear about sweet AR. I can't imagine what I'd do!! Ya'll will always be in the front of my mind once Davis is mobile... we'll really watch the doggies extra hard. My goodness... Caddy is a much sweeter dog than my grump Fletch.. I just hate it. I hope ya'll find a good home for her and we are baby gating the house as we speak. Give her boo boos a big kiss from us and talk to you later! Love, jen and davis
Post a Comment