Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lake Trip with Friends

We had such a great time at the lake this weekend. There were 7 families total spending the day at the lake. (10 kids + one on the way) It was a little hectic at times. :-)
It was so much fun though. We all enjoyed chasing each others kids around. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone there. I was busy pulling leaves, bugs, grass and etc...out of Ann Rogers' mouth. Hopefully some of you other girls got some good pictures. Thanks to Lee Ann and Paul for hosting. I am wiped out today, but it was worth it!



"Aunt" Whit has the one on the way. We are so excited for Baby Kerr coming in November!


1 comment:

MM said...

SHEA!! AR is so cute...seriously! I want to eat her up! I am so sad we weren't there to add to the chaos but I am so glad you all had a good time! We miss you and can't wait to see you!